Sunday, February 19, 2017

My Top 5 Games of 2016



   As we all know, there were many games released in 2016. Many of them were good, some of them are bad. In this article, I will list my top 5 games of 2016.

    My favorite type of games are multiplayer shooters. You will see a few of them on my list. I also like some free-roam games but none of those made it on my list. I don't like games with a story because they are usually long and boring. Now I will get into my top 5 favorite games.
    My 5th favorite game in 2016 was Titanfall 2. In Titanfall, I enjoyed looking at the realistic environment. I loved wall running and doing parkour. The controls were easier than some other games I have played. I didn't like having long cut scenes though and it didn't tell you where to go on the very first mission on the campaign. That's why I rated Titanfall 2 my 5th favorite game published in 2016.

Image result for lego the force awakens    My 4th favorite game of 2016 is Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. In it I liked the funny moments. I also enjoyed seeing some of the background characters running around. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens was not too different from the actual The Force Awakens movie. This game was just not a game I wanted to come back to every day like my number 1 in this list is.


    My 3rd favorite game from 2016 is Pokemon Go. I loved trying to catch all the Pokemon in the game. I also like how it makes players go somewhere new and visit important places. I like how it encourages people to get exercise while making it fun. I don't like how Pokestops and leveling up are the only ways to get Pokeballs in less urban areas.

Image result for PvZ GW2

    My 2nd favorite game released in 2016 is Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. PvZ: GW2 is crazy and funny. They name their characters punny names like Breakfast Brainz. I like multiplayer shooters, as I said, and this is one of the most fun. I enjoy the hilarious weapons and their names and trying to collect all the characters. That is why I rated this my second favorite game.


Image result for overwatch    My first favorite game is (Drum roll please) Overwatch! Overwatch is another multiplayer shooter that has eight game modes, offering gamers a variety of gameplay options. As of February 19, 2017 there are 23 characters, each having their own unique abilities. Players can earn Play of the Game by pulling off impressive kill streaks or by reviving teammates. You can also play against AI. Overwatch is a game I come back to again and again.  That is why I like Overwatch so much.

    These are my 5 favorite games published in 2016 and why I liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.